Services - Catering
Special catering orders are available through the Nutrition Services Department. A list of the available items and pricing is included in your manual. New menu items are being added periodically. Major revisions will be sent out to all sites periodically. The prices on the list are subject to change due to the change in prices with our suppliers.
Orders are taken in advance by phone, fax or e-mail. Please send all orders to the attention of Natalie Argott. All orders will be followed up with a confirmation call from someone in the Department. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call Natalie at ext. 21284. Nutrition Services requires a 72 hour notice (three school days) for all catering orders. A one week notice is required for parties over 60 people. All cancellations must be received within 48 hours (two school days) prior to delivery.
In order to expedite the ordering process, please have the following information ready:
- Will order be for adults or students
- Name of person placing order
- Department or Site
- Extension number of person placing order
- Will order need to be delivered or will it be picked up
- If order is being delivered, where to
- Date and time the order is needed
- Payment method - if paying by budget number, please have it ready.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact ext. 21284